THE PEACH PUB COMPANY LIMITED
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children via our website. Find out more here.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: The Peach Pub Company Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under number 04336195 and we have our registered office at Peach Barns, Somerton Road, North Aston, Oxon, OX25 6HX.
Name of data privacy manager: John Leaver
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Peach Barns, Somerton Road, North Aston, Oxon, OX25 6HX
Telephone number: 01869 220110
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Data protection law requires Peach Pubs, as controller for your data:
- to process your data in a lawful, fair and transparent way;
- to only collect your data for explicit and legitimate purposes;
- to only collect data that is relevant, and limited to the purpose(s) we have told you about;
- to ensure that your data is accurate and up to date;
- to ensure that your data is only kept as long as necessary for the purpose(s) we have told you about;
- to ensure that appropriate security measures are used to protect your data.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. We may ask you to confirm updates to your personal data from time to time but please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us in the meantime. Please inform the data privacy manager of any changes in your data at the following email address: GDPR@peachpubs.com
We and organisations connected with us have a social media presence for the purpose of engaging with you.
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier and date of birth.
- Contact Data includes your home address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- Dietary Data includes information about your dietary requirements.
- Health Data includes information you may provide where you believe you have suffered a health issue following a visit to one of our venues (e.g. suspected food poisoning or another health and safety incident).
- Accessibility Data includes information about any particular access needs you may share with us in relation to an upcoming booking or stay (for example, if you require wheelchair access).
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with food, drink or accommodation). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Dietary, Health and Accessibility Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- enquire about or make a booking for food, drinks or accommodation;
- order food or drink through our affiliated partner website or our app;
- subscribe to our service or newsletters;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- give us some feedback (including compliments and complaints) or contact us.
- Third parties. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the UK;
- advertising networks; and
- search information providers.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical and payment services or third party booking sites.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- We may also use your personal information, typically in an emergency, where this is necessary to protect your vital interests, or someone else’s vital interests.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
- Design My Night
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. You can manage your marketing preferences or opt-out of marketing at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us.
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or provided your details to us in connection with a booking or stay, or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time at email@example.com
Where you opt-out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a booking or other transaction.
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
- Internal Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
- External Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.