It’s Christmas Time!
Christmas is a time to celebrate; and we will, this year (more than ever) want to share it with close friends, family and workmates. Make yours special; with a warm welcome, delicious food and wine, and great company. Talk to us about booking a private space for your small get-together. You can trust us to keep you safe, we’ll make your knees-up one to remember.
Our Christmas Menu is served from 23rd November until Christmas Eve. The dishes vary slightly between pubs so please check your local Peach Pubs menu.
Our pubs aren’t open on Christmas Day. We believe everyone should have the day off to stuff themselves with turkey and then gently nod off in front of the fire. They’ll be back open on Boxing Day.
The Good Stuff
This Christmas, eat, drink and indulge with us. Our menu is full of the good stuff, supporting British producers who have the same ethics as us, who need our support. Our turkeys are bronze, free-range birds from Worcester and our fish is always responsibly sourced. With a list of award-winning wines – and bubbles – to choose from, all you need to do is gather your group. As always, your safety is our top priority.
Celebrate with us
This Christmas enjoy drinks with your nearest and dearest. You can also download our Peach Pubs app before you visit. Remember to check-in to receive treats, it’s also really easy to order, pay and split your bill, without leaving your table. If you’re dining, don’t forget to pre-order your wine and bubbles, so they’re on the table for when you arrive.
Our gifts to you
Three courses for the price of two, on all booked parties who dine between 23rd November – 2nd December.
Dine any weekday between 3pm-5pm and we’ll help you celebrate with a glass of prosecco on us, for everyone in your group.
We’ll also be running our main menu throughout the whole of December, alongside daily chefs’ specials to make your occasion memorable.
Giving back this Christmas
This Christmas we are Making Life Peachy by supporting FareShare – a charity network aimed at relieving food poverty and reducing food waste in the UK. By enjoying your Christmas party with us, you will directly help provide food to people most in need.
Credit Card Guarantee / Cancellation Policy
- For parties of 7+, we will require a £10 deposit per person to secure your booking. This is fully refundable up until 7 days before your booking. If you cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice you will be subject to full menu charge
- For larger parties, we require pre-orders 14 days in advance of the date of your booking. Dietary requirements must be stated at this time
- Optional 10% service charge added to all parties of 6+
- Turn times: 1-2 guests = 1hr 45, 3-4 guests = 2 hrs, 5-6 guests = 2 hrs 15 minutes, 7+ guests = 2hrs 30
- Please be aware that refunded deposits can take up to 10 working days to appear back in your account
- We politely request that all correspondence is communicated through our booking system, Design My Night, so we have a full record of all any requirements. If you would like to speak to us, please do let us know a convenient time for us to call you